Monday 19 October 2009

Thinking PINK...

for Breast Cancer Awareness month is something we should all be doing and it was Scintilla of Bell'Avventura, that came up with the great idea of changing the colour of a tag we were sending out from Blue to Pink!

Thank you Scintilla for the starting this, so happy that more have joined in!!

A few others I know have taken part in this...Laura from Ciao Amalfi, Welshcakes Limoncello from Sicily Scene, and a reader of Laura's blog, travellingsuep from Pownall Chronicles as done a post too!!




I hope some of you can join us, but if not, that you get the chance to read some of the other blogs...AND THINK PINK!!!


I would just like to mention my friends Leesa and Dawn, and their wonderful friends who took part in the Breast Cancer Walk Paris 2009....Well done to you all!!

11 comments:

  1. Breast cancer remains the highest fatality here...and hopefully there is a cure for all soon. Happy Pink day Anne...hugs/M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pink things you have! Thank you so much for joining in. It was your post that gave me the idea.
    Good on Leesa and Dawn for doing the walk in Paris. I went on the one in Luxembourg.
    Maybe some other of your followers can come up with some pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so important. Who doesn't know anyone who has died of breast cancer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Anne! You inspired this and I'm so happy to see you join in! I just love thet pretty pink heart. Thanks for spreading the word about Breast Cancer Awareness month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this blog entry! Pink's the color for this month for sure. I recently was flying NorthWest and all the flight attendants were dressed in pink dresses. I hasten to add--they were all women.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne,

    Great post and sooo important! We, as women, are all affected by this... Men, too... So, thank you for bringing breast cancer out into our awareness!
    It will be 4 years this Nov. since Mom lost her battle against breast cancer.... Let's pray/hope for a cure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea, but with all the pink I already have on my blog dont know if anyone would notice if i did it!!! Lots of love x and wish id done that walk in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your pinks - so pretty. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love those pretty pinks! Thanks for the link. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a brilliant idea and you did her proud. Love your virtual flower. xxx Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.