Tuesday 26 November 2013

Cheerful postcard for a Chilly day ...

A
 
B R I G H T
 
CHEERY
 
CUTE
 
CARD
 
FROM
 
HOLLAND.
 
Saskia  and I have been following each other for a few years,
I think since Facebook came out her posts are fewer
on her blog ,  it is a beautiful blog , simple and as she says
Joyous!
 
Anyway the other day Saskia put
a  post up on Facebook page and I offered to send
one or two which I did , we both received them on the
same day..some of you might see her put
cheery  lovely comments on my FB page ♥

Monday was a chilly dull day here
so brightened the afternoon ♥
 
 
 


 
The words on the front say
 
"Who has fallen into the cup"
 
and you then scratch off the little
 
silver covering and reveal the answer ♥


 
 Look at the top left hand corner of the card and you can
see someone had fallen in covered in chocolate!!

Now I have a challenge of finding a cute card to send to her.

Big Thank you Saskia

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I agree that other social media does seem to have changed the face of blogging somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Anne. Gosh, a bit nippy down here today, but still nice and dry. Yes, you and Linda are right, facebook does seem to have changed blogging a little. It's nice to keep in touch with people on there though. What a cute little postcard. Never seen anything like that before. Can I please be the one that gets covered in chocolate??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, I have never seen one like that. Diane xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.