Friday 31 August 2007

Hello to All my friends

Hi folks....the last few days have been so restful...First we (hubby and I) went to see our son in Raf Lyneham, near Swindon, stayed the night, then on Thursday we travelled down to Verwood in Dorset, to see a Eco Friendly house that belongs to someone my husband works with. It is an absolutely amazing place,

After that we travelled down to Bournemouth and had one night in the Royal Bath Hotel, after breakfast this morning, we had a lovely walk along the beach.

Just before we left, as we were booking out, a man stopped me and said "I recognise your face, you are Anne aren;t you...I was shocked, yes I did know him and so did Arni, he was someone we hadn;t seen since we left Raf Benson, in 1992.. Just goes to prove, I couldn;t of changed that much.!!!!

And then today...I thought I would just have a look at some of the blogs, I normally read..to find out that I have WON a bag...this is on Chest of Drawers blog. I was gop smacked to see my name there. What a lovely surprise.

I am back in work next week, first time for about 3 weeks, so it will be a shock to the system, and then I have to go back to Cambridge, to help my brother, packing things that belonged to our sister. I think things will be back to normal, well as normal as can be, very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've had a relaxing break - and won a prize as well! I'll be thinking of you when you go to Cambridge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.