Thursday 9 August 2007

Amazing Programme...

I have just watched a super programme...Rick Stein in Sicily....it was brilliant,and I couldn;t stop thinking about Welshcake Limoncello..and the amazing foods that she blogs about.

We watched someone make Granita de Limone,
Pasta Alla Norma and lots of other recipes...absolutely amazing...we took a
trip to see pasta being made at the legendary organic pasta-maker called “La Corleonese” in the town of Corleone.

Next week he is going to be at Catania's busy fish market, can't wait to watch it. Oh how it brings back memories of our lovely holiday there.

2 comments:

  1. Thsnks for the mention, Anne. I wish I could see that programme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could see it too. Visiting via Welshcakes.
    regards
    jmb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.