Saturday, 7 October 2017

For All Car Enthusiasts ..

Whilst in Malta I came across
a leaflet for a
 


 
I didn't really want to go to Buggiba as it is a bit too touristy and British for my liking..
BUT  I did want to see the Collection.
 
I took the bus from Mosta (which I was visiting for the Famous Church)
 

 
I watched a DVD about the Mille Miglia , Now I really want
to go and see this, which I hope to next year , we shall see.
 


















 So here are just few from the collection.  They also have other
memorabilia from different eras ..Blues Brothers , Juke Boxes , Bikes etc . You can have a cup of coffee and watch the Dvd too.

I really enjoyed it . And then I caught the bus back to Mosta and after looking around there , I headed back to Valetta for Lunch and a Beer.



 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great post and some interesting vehicles, but no porsches :-)

    Hope all is well, have a great week love from us both Diane and Nigel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diane and Nigel , I know , I was on the look out for your Porsches ..:-( Thanks , glad you liked the post. Have a great week too.. sorry I haven't written , will do this week. Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband would have enjoyed that. Not me though, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.