Saturday 7 October 2017

For All Car Enthusiasts ..

Whilst in Malta I came across
a leaflet for a
 


 
I didn't really want to go to Buggiba as it is a bit too touristy and British for my liking..
BUT  I did want to see the Collection.
 
I took the bus from Mosta (which I was visiting for the Famous Church)
 

 
I watched a DVD about the Mille Miglia , Now I really want
to go and see this, which I hope to next year , we shall see.
 


















 So here are just few from the collection.  They also have other
memorabilia from different eras ..Blues Brothers , Juke Boxes , Bikes etc . You can have a cup of coffee and watch the Dvd too.

I really enjoyed it . And then I caught the bus back to Mosta and after looking around there , I headed back to Valetta for Lunch and a Beer.



 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Great post and some interesting vehicles, but no porsches :-)

    Hope all is well, have a great week love from us both Diane and Nigel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diane and Nigel , I know , I was on the look out for your Porsches ..:-( Thanks , glad you liked the post. Have a great week too.. sorry I haven't written , will do this week. Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband would have enjoyed that. Not me though, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could have a coffee whilst you wait or go next door and wait there :-) Fab Italian restaurant next door .. The Museum isn't very big but very interesting . well do me too.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for another fantastic post. Where else could anyone
    get that type of information in such an ideal means
    of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for
    such information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and
    also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify
    it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog
    like this one nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must put this on our list of places to visit when we are in Malta next month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , Yes you must it is great.. Not sure if you are hiring a car or even where you are staying but nothing is far away from anywhere. I caught the bus up to Buġibba , got out at the bus station and it is just around the corner. ENJOY my fathers homeland , I certainly did :-) Oh forgot to say , I sent this blog post to the owner of the place and he thanked me for it and thought it was great :-)

      Delete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.