Sunday 23 May 2010

London - Leesa and I...

A few weeks ago Leesa came over to London for a few days and I joined her for two days. We had great fun! The hotel that Leesa chose to stay in was in a great location, close to Hyde Park and to the underground, also good restaurants nearby.

I met Leesa at the hotel, and then we went for a meal, in an Indian restaurant Leesa had seen before my arrival. We were the only ones in there!!


We had two days to fit in all that we wanted to do, before our other friend Barbara came over on the Saturday, when we were all going to make our way to my house until the Monday.

7 comments:

  1. I like the photo lay out Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having visitors and showing friends my favourite places. I imagine you are a great hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne, you are quite the social butterfly lately! Hope you are enjoying yourself! That Indian food looks delish - it's one of the things I look forward to when I visit London someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time and the meal looks wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaahh what a great post -- two of my favourite bloggers -- gorgeous photos - love the view out the hotel window - so London-y! and the Indian food - yum!!!!!! So happy for you and Leesa that you got to have that time together (and later with Barbara too!).

    Cheers and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! we are going to get to join you and your LOndon/Paris fun! The hotel looks oh, so nice and I saved it for possible future London plans/dreams. How fun that it is a hop skip and a jump to London and Paris. I am so glad you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling...looks so appetising!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.