Saturday 11 January 2014

More of Paris July 2013

After I left Linda and our fabulous
day walking around, lunch  and sightseeing,
I went off to meet Peter, outside Le Pantheon.

Peter kindly offered to meet up ,  and we
have been trying too for a while now. So great
of him to arrange it .  Peter is Swedish and has lived in Paris for
over 40 years and his blog tells you everything.
Detail is amazing . I am sure you will agree with me
if you go and have a read.  His blog is
Peter's Paris.


(These are photos from May 2010,
bit of problem with last years!)



 



While I was waiting , I took a little walk around..
 
 
 
  Maurice Durfle was a French composer, organist, and teacher
1902-1986.

 
I have searched for information on this scuplteur , with not joy!!
 


 
Cannot find this person either ..
 




More to come of my walk with Peter..
and Street Art!!!
 


9 comments:

  1. Hi Anne. Some lovely photos of Paris you have posted for us. The photos are very clear. It really is such a beautiful city, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane , it certainly is a fabulous city :-) so happy you love my photos x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for letting me walk through Paris vicariously, through your photos! Gosh, I am feeling travel-deprived - thank goodness for globetrotting friends who share bits of their lovely travels too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elisa, so happy you could walk through Paris with me , through my photos and happy to to share. Yes we have so many globetrotting friends, to share with us,

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you had a fabulous time. I didn't make it back to Paris last year even though it was in the plan. I hope to go again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello CherryPie , how are you, I did have a wonderful time and met new friends, I do hope that you make it back to Paris very soon,

      Delete
  4. Hi Anne - I was in Paris last June and I also hope to go back soon...thank you for commenting over on my blog and not forgetting me after my loooong blog break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudia , great to hear from you. I have not deleted your blog from my blog roll , not forgotten either , I have your bag you made , in my spare room ,, :-) happy you are back blogging , yes a looooong break, welcome back.

      Delete
  5. I love visiting the Pantheon- I've been twice now, it's so beautiful and grand. Lovely photos to see this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.