Monday 7 January 2013

Dreaming of France – Meme..

Paulita on An Accidental Blog

does a

Dreaming of France Meme,

would you like to join in?

Dreaming of France Meme Eiffel

 

Today I am going to show you a few things that caught my eye!

Paris where else!

little shop   

I love have a nosey around little shops with lots to see, varied

and interesting too.

little shop 2

Anyone for Nougat??

nougat

 

I have lots and lots of photos .. might take you on a  trip outside Paris next !!

I just have to be prepared , :-)

11 comments:

  1. that first store looks like fun-where in Paris was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, Anne. And thanks for playing along. I bet you'll never run out of France photos. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulita .. you could be right .. I have so many that I have not put up, just need to get sorted LOL ..

      Delete
  3. Thanks to digital we'll never run out of photos!!

    Thanks for dropping by and becoming my latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I just read your second comment and can't believe we have that much in common!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amazing isn't it :-) .. 3 places and connected to all :-)

      Delete
  5. Antique shops are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paris shops are fabulous. I found some nougat that looked like the nougat you found too. It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking shops-new to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.