by Chez Loulou and Leesa from News From France, two amazing bloggers, who never cease to amaze with their photos and interesting snippets from France!!
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:-
1. I love books so much, when I go to Oxford, most of my time is spent in Borders, or Waterstones. They are both big shops, I lose all sense of time..whether I buy anything is besides the point..and going to the childrens section is great! Luckily both shops have their own coffee shop, so I take a break. Waterstones cafe looks right on to the High Street, so if you are lucky enough to get a window seat, you can people watch in the dry.
2. I have 3 grandchildren..Aidan age 5, Thomas 3 1/2 and Lily nearly 2, and another one on the way, in about 3 weeks!..Oh my word, I feel old when I write this...I don't see Aidan much as he lives in Scotland, but when I do, it is fun! I see T and L more..one thing we like doing is singing and dancing to the radio..they love it!
3. My dream would be to spend time in Europe, France or Italy..cannot decide which, love both though! Would like my husband to take a sabbatical and we rent our house (have to do some changes to it first) and just rent a place for 6 months..My husband said "I am not being realistic" :-)...I am a dreamer!!
4. I lived in Singapore for three years, from when I was 7 til 10 years old, my dad was in the Royal Air Force..also lived in Germany, Holland, Scotland, Wales and England. Visited Belguim, France, Italy, Sicily, Crete, Spain, Malta (my dads home country)and Switzerland.
5. Would love to learn a language. And it might happen sooner than I thought. Have just met up with a new friend, Carolina, from Chile, who speaks Spanish, and is learning English. So we are helping each other. Only met a few weeks ago, and when we meet for coffee, it is fun..
6. I am the total opposite to my husband. He is a night person and I am morning. He is tall and big, I am short and small. I am a reader, he is not! (He is trying to get into it)!
That was hard....now I have to tag as well :-)
I am going to tag..
Sally..Sally in Norfolk
Linda..Frenchless in France
Pumpkin ...From my Swiss Window
Cherrye..My Bella Vita