Tuesday 13 March 2018

When you get the chance to meet !!



The  brilliant opportunity arose for me to meet up with
long time blogger friend/facebook
Paulita and her husband Earl.
 
The short story is that they have sold up in the USA ,
moving to France and they were in England for
two weeks and not far from London.

Paulita's blog is

An Accidental blog.

Please do pop over and read all about her move and much more.

 
A quick hop on the train for both of us.
 
We just had to meet up!!
 
We met in London at Victoria Railway Station
inside Starbucks . Gave hugs and set off..
 

Quite amazing really as we only knew each other from our blogs.

We didn't stop chatting :-)

So wonderful that we hit it off , straight away , like we have met before.

 
 
Here we both are at the
this is on our return to Victoria, having walked
miles , I think Paulita said 7 miles.
 


IF YOU CLICK ON THE SQUARE IN THE TOP
RIGHT HAND CORNER IT ENLARGES THE MAP AND
GIVES THE NAMES OF THE PLACES.
 
The code for the above map is :-
 
RED is where we started and ended our day , PURPLE  is where we walked to
and visited and YELLOW is where we had a delicious lunch and shared Vino ♥
 
I will share some more photos on my next post.
 
Just want to say
 
SO HAPPY THAT WE MET UP
 
HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO PAULITA AND EARL
 
IT WAS AN AMAZING DAY.
 
♥♥♥♥♥
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Meeting new people is the best part of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ola, lovely to hear from you. It certainly is and I have met a few through my blog. and as you say the BEST part of Blogging , take care , thank you for your comment. Have you met any blogger friends in real life?

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a fabulous day out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me how every blogger I have met, it is like we have know each other for years and you of course were no exception when we first met. I used to pop into Paulita's blog from time to time but have not been there for a while time I looked in again. Keep well and take care Diane xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, it was a delight to get together and explore London. What fun. And thanks for the great map.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've met a few blogger friends in real life and just missed the opportunity to meet one I've had since I first started, love that you got to meet up with yours!!! xxx lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting for you to meet up with Paulita and Earl, and wonderful that you got on so well together. I think it’s because we bloggies know so much about each other. So it’s just like meeting up with an old friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.