Friday 23 January 2015

How did I miss it???

It was my 

Blogiversary!


I have been blogging since

14th January 2007.

WOW!!!!

Where has that time gone? 







 I remember thinking...

"Why would anyone want to blog?"

WHAT am I going to write about ?

My travels , My postcards , 
Anything that takes my fancy... 

AND 







Who is going to look or read it ?

It is YOU!!

All my friends around the WORLD!!!

These flowers are for you , 

A BIG MASSIVE 

THANK YOU ..

because you spurred me on ,, and kept me going , 
when I thought .. NO more ..!!

And a HUGE thank you for all my postcards ,, 
without  you a lot of my  posts would not exist. 
 


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anne-Blog-Anniversary!
    Eight years is a whole lot, and I am looking forward to more,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. The flowers are gorgeous. You should give yourself a bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary. Your blog always cheers me up!
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anne, quite a feat. I am only coming up to 4 years next month! Love your blog, keep up the good work, Diane xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to you, Anne!
    I will say Thank you for the good times and the beautiful photos and places. Blogging brought us together.
    Bless you and this blog.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary. Thank you for sharing your world and travels with us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.