Monday 26 May 2014

Taking a break...

I am taking a short break from blogging  whilst away in France.

I am having a lovely trip with with friends  Diane and N in The Charente. Unfortunately the
weather has not been that kind to us, raining a lot but we have manged to see amazing castles, churches and markets etc.

And the super plans my friend's husband N made , have not all been lost. One thing we cannot do is "control the weather". ..we pushed on.

Have work to return too and seeing hubby before his travels again and THEN sorting out
my 100'so of photos.

Hope you are all well ...take care.

7 comments:

  1. Au revoir, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing all your amazing photographs! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are having fun despite the weather :-) Looking forward to seeing your photos when you return :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing you already
    .... the weather is foul here too
    , but, I'm sure you're having the best time...love Di...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pity about the weather but I'm sure you will have a good time with Diane and N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can picture you all singing in the rain.....see you when you get back. enjoy your wonderful trip away xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Da Daaa
    I have taken pics with my new Panasonic camera AND actually have MANAGED to get them up on my Blog!
    After all your help I've done it...thank you so much, I'm absolutely delighted!
    Hope the holiday is going well looking forward to seeing your pics,
    love Di..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.