Thursday 24 January 2013

Another Postcard and another First ...

Thank you to my lovely friend Marilyn, who I have known for at least
34 years , we lost connection and through our sons, and facebook
we reconnected last year ,,

Marilyn does not have a blog,  unfortunately and
such a shame, as they travel a lot, and to
unusual countries .  Come on Marilyn,
come and join us bloggers.

Marilyn and her husband Trevor took a quick
trip to USA  in between Christmas and New year
and went to Boston USA.

How wonderful to be remembered , especially
when on such a short trip ... Makes me feel
very special indeed.

First postcard from Boston ,,,,the other first
was a postcard from Casablanca, sent to me 
by my good friend Diane, who went for Christmas,


Thank you so much Marilyn :-)

3 comments:

  1. Boston is a great city and what a nice friend to send you a post card from her trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to the USA at all. N is not at all interested :( Great to have another postcard. You will need a whole room soon just to put all your post cards all over as wall paper Ha ha. Keep warm and take care Diane oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I know many bloggers who don't like awards either and this was the first time I ever participated but it had been given to me by a good friend so I couldn't not participate.
    It was an interesting and very hard exercise to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.