Thursday 27 September 2012

Collages and PicMonkey …

PicMonkey Collage  

Lala whose blog is My Castle in Spain, did a collage using

PicMonkey and left a link, it is so much fun.  Lala has a fabulous

blog , so why not go on over and have a read about her life in Andalucía!

 

I spent a few hours on it yesterday!!

As you know I went to Port Isaac to volunteer

at a music festival, and I did have time to peruse

the shops ,, so many lovely things.

PicMonkey Collage3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PicMonkey Collage4

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can do so many different collages, colours, frames and so on.

A lot of fun!!

PicMonkey Collage 2

4 comments:

  1. I also use PicMonkey it is great. The header photo on my blog is framed by PicMonkey. If only I had the time to play with it. I am hoping that next week we will have a break and hopefully will have the new rooms in use :-) Take care Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out this PicMonkey Anne. You have done some lovely things with it in your collages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collages are lovely Anne, I have also used PicMonkey and agree it is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.