Wednesday 3 February 2010

Thank You Dawn!

My great friend Dawn from Paris has just been to Dubai with her husband Tom, and she sent me a lovely postcard...! Thank you Dawn, another one for my collection!!


Dawn has a wonderful blog Notes of Noelle , where she has written not just about Paris but also about the great places they have been and with fabulous photos. At the moment they are in South Africa..having lots of fun!! Go on over and have a read of her fab blog, you will not be disappointed!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anne! Thanks for your nice words! Yes I'm going to sell my garden labels...I haven't time to add to my web-shop yet! Your new header is faboulos and very cool!Yoot friend seems to be very lucky...she travels a lot! I love travelling but in the last period I could't do it!
    A nice evening to you!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful postcards from wonderful people!
    Glad Dawn and Tom are back, can't wait to see them and hear about their trip.
    Have a good weekend,
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.