Friday 12 February 2010

New Year - New Friends .......................

This year brought NEW READERS and commenters... Brilliant! It is always great when you see different names appear! But what I didn't expect was this ....................AN AWARD.

Jenny from Pleasant Places kindly awarded me with this... What a surprise!!

Jenny has a wonderful blog, with tales of her travels ...and guess where she has been...PARIS. Another Paris lover :-) ... Jenny and her family also had adventures in London, with lots of photos. Why not call in and enjoy her adventures too. Thank you so much Jenny.

Now the only thing I have to do now is pass on the award to 10 or 15 other blogs which I have discovered and who I think are great....that is a problem.!! I have so many that I love, so many that I have been reading for the last few years..and now new ones! So how do I choose?
So sorry I am going to change the rules... I award this to you all.....

Please copy and paste this Friends Award for your blog!

11 comments:

  1. Bonjour Anne,
    Congratulations on your wall deserved award from Jenny. You do have one of the best blogs - I enjoy reading all your postcards from all over the world.
    And thank you for sharing your new award with everyone - did you create this yourself, it's is simply beautiful.
    Bonne Valentine's Week-end my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and keep writing for us please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are more than welcome! Meeting you via blogging is a sure blessing to me. I love the award you made. It is perfect in its meaning and purpose. Sad to say but I actually toiled over presenting the award for your same reasons and then I realized that I only had 10-13 blog I regularly read anyway. Your blog is lovely, has taken me on trips I hope to one day have myself, and if not, I can say I have seen them from the inside via your travels. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have come along way from the days where you wondered if you could carry on blogging. It really brings such lovely people into our lives :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrtulations Anne on your deserved award and thanks so much for this new one you made for us! Blogging is a wonderful experience! I've added it in my blog!
    About my lavender pillows...yes they are for sale! I usually put all my items on my webshop, but this time I hadn't time to add them yet!
    Happy week end!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely award and well deserved. I'll copy and paste the other one onto my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To give encouragement is also good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne, You're so generous as you spread the love and the blog readers. Thanks for all you share.
    Paulita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats- Félicitations Anne !!
    You deserve this :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. A belated Happy birthday, Pat !
    The years bring good things too.
    My number one ( for me at least) has to be humor; I laugh more at past 40 years than I ever did a 18 or 20 !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.