Friday 4 January 2008

Saw this on Geoff and Sallys ...give it a try!!




What Anne Means



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most peopleYou also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals


You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

7 comments:

  1. Very interesting. Who thinks of these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was interesting. Mine rang true - did yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn;t far off Leslie.. I don;t strive for perfection and I am not confident..to outsiders I might seem to be..but inside I am shaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to ask what Leslie did. Going to look at mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to try it. I'm heading over there post haste. Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Polly..another new person to visit my blog. Thank you. Hope you try it. Will visit you soon.

    Well Bretwalda Edwin-higham, I would love to see what your name means !!! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.