Friday 22 August 2014

A THANK YOU and A few of my favourites of Brantome

 
 
First of all I would like to say
 
a
 
HUGE
 
THANK YOU
 
FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS
IN THE LAST FEW POSTS,  I APOLOGIZE FOR
NOT GETTING ROUND TO REPLYING.
 
My August has whizzed by with
looking after the grandchildren , if you
are friends with me on Facebook  , you will see the events.
 
Hopefully I will be back to normal soon.
Every comment is so much appreciated.
 
 
Now on to more of
 
Brantome..
 
 
No matter where you go in France
you will always see shutters and
they all have their own charm.
 
 


 
 
 
Love the little Diamond Window!
 
 
 

Old Signs for shops ..


 
 

 
Little Alleys
 






No matter how many markets you see ,
you always end up taking photos.!!
 
Wonder what the fascination is ??
 
 
 
Walnuts in May , I have only seen them in December .


 
Look at the size of these Langoustine
around about £55 per kilo. !!
 

I saw this and Diane said you can always tie your horse up!!
 
 
Or Maybe take your boat out ..
 
I didn't notice the little slope  to the river until now.
 
 
 
 
Left this one until last as I know you ALL love
these Bicycle photos and this one is
no exception.
 

 
 
 
I do hope you have enjoyed these photos. I love taking them.
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Brantome looks wonderful. I could live there ;-)

    I hope you had a fantastic time with your grand children :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great series of photos Anne. It is interesting that we walk the same streets but we both seem to take different photos. Love your series of the holiday, so different to mine. Have a good Sunday Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos Anne - thank you for taking us on a tour of Brantome :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone for commenting, it certainly makes my day. A pleasure to see everyone of you. Old and New.. Blogging not only opens up the world but gives us new friends.